Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Dr Appointment at almost 33 weeks

Everyone looked good - the babies were practicing breathing!! Very fun. The doctor keeps threatening that they will be here at Christmas - I guess there is really not a whole lot we can do about that. Our next goal is next Thursday, the 12th, when they will be 34 weeks along. Once we hit next Thursday, any labor will not be stopped and we will have ourselves some new family members!

My last work day is officially December 13. And I am ordered to stay away from carbs (bread, rice, pasta, potatoes. Fruit is good.) - how the heck will I be able to do that?!?! In other news - I am measuring 40 weeks. So full term. This is what I would feel like full term with one baby.

Next week we start NSTs - Non-Stress Tests - which means heading to the hospital to be monitored for an hour twice a week. We also have our regular OB appointment, and then the week after that we will have all of those plus a visit with the Perinatologist/MFM - very busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment