Sorry this is so late today. Work is kicking my ass - I am so so busy and stressed out wrapping things up to take leave, I might as well just stay!! In fact, I may have to work from home the first few days of my leave to finish wrapping things up.
Without further ado:
 |
| From the front! |
 |
| 34 weeks tomorrow - holy heck |
 |
| Some bare belly action for posterity - not sure why this picture is a warm glow... |
 |
| How I feel about the bare belly |
 |
Thanks mom, for the amazing genetics that have allowed me to grow this big without stretch marks of any kind. |
 |
| Full frontal belly - and proof of sort of innie belly button! |
 |
| Clothed side shot |
I had a Dr.'s appointment yesterday with my obstetrician and everything looks great. The babies had their arms and legs intertwined, which I did not know was possible since they are in separate sacs! Very cute though! Their heart beats were very loud and strong, so different from when we first heard them and they were so quiet and super fast.
I am still measuring 40 weeks, which is fine by me. I am having some Braxton Hicks but he said that is very normal, just some tightening of the belly with no pain every few hours...mostly when I am stressed at work or over do it with walking or cleaning around the house. Ice water and relaxing helps.
The doctor does not think the babies will be here before Friday, which is good since James is in Madrid this week for work. My sister Becky, who was at the appointment, seemed extremely relieved by that news. Doctor is still thinking 36 weeks (Christmas) though with any luck, it will be at the end of 36 weeks and we can get into January....I have never wanted to skip Christmas so bad in my life - I just want January 1 to get here!!!! (CAVEAT: First and foremost, I want healthy babies. Second, I want to avoid Christmas babies.)
Walking and sleeping are super painful - and the babies' movement is also very uncomfortable and feels sharp. Like I am being clawed at from the inside. I am getting some bloating on and off if I don't drink enough water. Getting ready for work is exhausting beyond explanation, so I am glad this Friday is my last day. This may be the most complaint filled post I have done to date! Sorry!
No comments:
Post a Comment