Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunday thoughts

Halfway through 32 weeks. Babies are now a combined weight of 8 lbs. I was supposed to be on bed rest starting now, but luckily will not have to endure that.  While being off of work would be nice, I just don't know what I would do with myself after a few days stuck on the couch. I will self impose couch-jail from Dec 20 - 30!

This four day weekend has been heavenly. Lots of resting, catching up with work, enjoying some time out of the house with James, going to movies and spending time with friends. It is exactly what I needed right now. We've even spent some evenings out past midnight!

Thankfully nothing to report baby wise - they are moving around like mad and that has been totally fun - lots of baby high-fives as they push out with their hands. But no sign of labor at all. Nothing at all. So that is good.

Hopefully the rest of this week will be uneventful and next Sunday's post will be just as boring as this one, along with the next 4 Sundays!!!

Oh!! And don't forget to enter your guesses as to when the babies are going to arrive, and what they might be!! Crocket Babies Guessing Game If this link does not work, just go ahead and email me your guess. At stake is a $25 Amazon Gift Card!

No comments:

Post a Comment