Saturday, August 16, 2014

32 weeks

This week has been fairly non-eventful. I thought to myself that the twins have been in a fantastic mood lately, and sure enough, we are in a nice stretch of five "sunny" weeks until the next "wonder week" starts. If you believe in all of that, which I do because Josie has proven it over and over again.














Josie is working on her army crawl and now crawls up to us to be carried. I was home all day yesterday as Brittany had the day off and during all of her waking moments Josie wanted to crawl across my legs (see video). Both girls, actually, were being a bit clingy. I couldn't wait for James to get home so they could both get carried around.

















Anyway the point of the last paragraph was to say Josie is working on her army crawl, Alex is sitting up perfectly now, and has just started to do the back and forth pre-crawl move, they are both eating solid foods really well - even the little puff stars are being eaten! I've been able to get both of them to feed themselves from the bottle (which I do when I am alone). And they both like to sit and splash in the bathtub. I can certainly see two crawlers in our very near future, and possibly an early walker with Josie. And I just have that feeling that Alex is getting a tooth...we'll see, I've said that before!!


No comments:

Post a Comment