Monday, August 11, 2014

Videos and Pictures from the Weekend

Alexandra is usually pretty shy about laughing and smiling, so I was thrilled to get some video of her doing both, and copying me when I would imitate her squeal. She also seems to be waving when we wave at her - I am not sure but we'll see in the next few days if it is actually imitation or all in our heads. She is sitting up so nice and tall, too.


I frankly look so awful in this one of Josie and I, but for the sake of Josie fans everywhere, I will post it. Also good "before" picture as I have started to lose the last 18 lbs, and hope to reach my goal by October. Josie is such a little giggler but its hard to get her to do it on command, but yesterday she was having a blast while I swung her around like the "pirate ship" ride at the fair. 


Hanging in the pool on Saturday

At brunch on Sunday

Brunch on Sunday

Heading out for ice cream on Friday

Faboosh Josie

Aunt Stephanie and Aunt Becky

My little love bug Lexie this morning

Sweet Lexie!



No comments:

Post a Comment