Saturday, August 23, 2014

33 Weeks!

Alex has learned to wave "bye bye" and is hitting pieces of wood toys together to make a clacking noise. she is also putting her arms in the air when she wants a pick up. But the thing that really made me squeal with joy - she learned to clap!! Wow little girl, way to master those skills!



I am in a bunch of these - no energy to crop or re-do them - see below






Josie is army crawling everywhere and is pulling herself up to standing on everything. This girl wants to go places! When I leave the room - she slowly follows me down the wood hallway. She now climbs on everyone wanting to be picked up and held, we think, or she just wants to climb on people, too.







I had a miserable night of sleep. I am hoping to take a nice nap at some point today. James is going out with friends this afternoon, so I am praying for a nice long afternoon nap between 2 - 5 so I can maybe close my eyes as well. We shall see. Otherwise, it is lots of coffee for me.







Alex is extremely distracted lately - she went for the paper, the dinosaur, the texture of the chair. 
She wants to investigate everything and FORGET giving me a big smile...






A little update on us: well, it seems that we are selling everything: someone is coming by today to buy/pick up all of the laminate flooring we replaced with hardwood, several people are coming by to buy/pick up baby items we are no longer using (I ended up spending a whole $5 to use two bumbos for 3.5 months! Those things are $60 each!! Thanks twin club!). And, most importantly, we have renters moving into the condo today. What a relief that is!








You have NO IDEA how stupid I was being to get this reaction from the girls...







What the heck are you doing, mom?
(rattling a rattle, making WHOOP noises and waving my head around)






And...its over.



2 comments:

  1. And I'll be by to pick up some boxes! (I'll text you first)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you were able to get caught up on your sleep. The twins look great. I just love those pink outfits. I'm starting the last week of my two-week staycation. Going to the RedBlacks game with Steve this afternoon. And hoping it won't be too long before I get back out to California for another visit. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete