The girls are 9 weeks old now!
I am cautiously optimistic about their sleeping patterns lately.
Lexie went to bed at around 9 pm and didn't wake up until 3 a.m.! That is 6 solid hours from a girl who usually is up every 3 hours like clockwork!! YAY!!! Not only that, but lately her late night feedings are quick (5 - 8 minutes) and she goes right to sleep after. She was up again for food at 6 a.m. but is back to sleep now and its 8 a.m.
Josie ate at 10 p.m. and went to bed before midnight (I don't know exactly what time) and didn't wake up until 7 a.m.!!!! That is 9 solid hours - wow. I am such a worry wart mom that I am actually worried about her sleeping so long. (Its NORMAL)
Now if only we could get Lexie to go to bed a little later and we will have it made.
Both girls were feeling a little cross eyed today during their photo shoot.
No comments:
Post a Comment