Saturday, March 22, 2014

Josephine and Alexandra - 11 weeks old now!!

I feel like every week, I think "Holy shit! __ weeks!" So yeah, 11 weeks, wow!!!

This week, the girls really "woke up" - they are interacting with us, they are playing with their toys, they are looking around when we walk around with them, and were really into it when we went for a walk this week.

The girls seem to really recognize me now and give big smiles in the morning. The downside to this is that they also seem more "mommy needy" and I have some unhappy babies when I put them down. This was not great when I was by myself earlier this week. When one baby would sleep, I would go ahead and put the other in the baby Bjorn so I could get some stuff done around the house.  It was very challenging to take a shower though. My sister Stephanie and her boyfriend Dave are visiting and they are cuddling the girls and playing with them, and that helps!

Hanging out with both girls on the couch.
Josie was so smiley that evening!

Lexie in the Baby Bjorn while we folded laundry - she is SO CUTE!!
Josie

Tummy Time on the couch
I went out (for real out) for the first time since the girls were born and attended a hockey game. I was so nervous about it, I had three people watching the girls, checked in a million times, and even left the game before it ended so I could beat traffic and make it home. All was good, and I bet that next time, it will be easier.
I last put gas in my car at New Year - so I guess I'm saving money on gas?







































No comments:

Post a Comment