Thursday, March 20, 2014

Lexie's Epic Kicky Piano Solo


My sister Stephanie and Dave are here - and it has been such a relaxed day! Its so nice to do this with three adults to two babies! What a luxury! 

We have also gotten through half of Jamey's work trip and we are toujours vivant (as they say in French, it essentially means 'alive and kicking' but translated is "still alive") Can't wait to have him back on Monday!

Tonight, I am going out for my first real big girl outing. I got tickets to a hockey game months ago with the intention to force myself to relinquish the reins and go out, knowing it would be hard. I also didn't know that James would be out of town!! So, while Stephanie and Dave are here, my friend Jason (father to an almost 2 year old girl) will also be here for a few hours to help. I think this is more for ME more than for any other reason!! I will also be asking for hourly text updates ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment