Saturday, May 24, 2014

20 Weeks!

Wow how our lives have changed. It is 7:30 a.m. and James and I are both up. The dishes are in the dishwasher, a load of laundry is in the washing machine, we just sanitized all the bottles we will need for the day, I've taken a shower and James had gotten in a few episodes of G.I. Joe.

Not that we never woke up early on weekends before, Saturdays were my early running days for many years, or we'd be heading to the beach or skiing, but both of us up and organizing the house was not usually on the agenda!

The photos are getting harder and harder to take as the girls get more and more wiggly. Aw well, its part of the fun, I guess!


Do you like my dress? I like yours!



The dresses are souvenirs from Daddy's trip to Singapore!
20 weeks already! In just 6 weeks the girls will be half a year old. Everyone said the first 6 months with twins is hard, then it gets easier. And we are almost there. We are blessed with two amazing little girls who are just an absolute pleasure to have in our lives. Sure, we've got the witching hour crankiness some nights, but usually they are wonderful.











Everyone seems to be getting better. I am feeling almost 100% though still a bit tired. Lexie is back to her smiling self and Josie's nose isn't running anymore. The best advice we got was to get some nasal spray saline - this worked really well to clear little noses to help breathing and alleviate discomfort.







Both girls loved bath time last night - they were splashing around and kicking the water and trying to grab at it. They are both getting super good at grabbing things intentionally, especially if I hold an object up to them just right. They are also moving objects from one hand to the other.









Josie has been talking up a storm lately. Lexie started talking first but she is now enjoying observing, instead. Such sweet girls!! We just set up the Jolly Jumper and have been taking pictures and videos of the fun the girls are having in that. Can't wait to post those! 



No comments:

Post a Comment