Saturday, May 31, 2014

21 weeks - Where is the Hair?!?!

I've blogged about my hair falling out (still falling out like crazy, its all over the place, its unmanageable) but what I haven't given much thought until recently is just how bald my two kids are. Where is their hair??!!

Alex's hair fell out pretty quickly after she was born, and is being replaced with what looks like is going to be some nice thick dark hair. It is coming in pretty evenly, too, and is very soft.

Josie's hair was whispy at birth, she has rubbed off a lot of it where her head rests on the floor or bed, she has a little duck tail of leftover baby hair that is long, and at the top of her head her hair is growing in sporadically - some is long, some short, some SUPER long that I wonder if I should cut?? It looks reddish or blond in certain lights and is pretty thin.

We are a long way from cute little pony or pig tails for these girls! I need to stop comparing their pictures to other babies their age because really - I think they are the only ones with NO hair.












New things this week:
Alex rolled a few more times!
The girls are splashing in the tub now, and don't want to get out.
Josie is wiggling around - she usually moves from the spot you put her down in.
The girls both grab at things I put in front of them, and are getting good at moving things from hand to hand.
Josie is controlling her bottle when you feed her, and is eating more, yay!















From WebMD: Your baby is on the go at this age. He likes to move--he may creep around the floor and turn his direction to get a new view. In fact, he might be too busy to play with you. Honor his need for space. Put him on the floor or in a playyard and let him entertain himself. Keep your eye on him, but enjoy a few minutes of free time! 









No comments:

Post a Comment