Lexie James Crocket
1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
My hands!
2.Where was your profile picture taken?
Next to my dinosaur in my bedroom.
3.Name someone who made you laugh today.
I'm not laughing yet but I do smile a lot, and pretty much I smile at everyone!
4.How late did you stay up last night and why?
About 8:15 p.m. - I ate early because I was cranky and fell asleep in my mom's arms.
5.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
My mom and dad keep looking for somewhere to move to but they are very picky.
6. When was the last time you cried really hard?
Last night at 7:30 p.m., I just was SO tired and hungry.
7. How do you feel about your life right now?
Life is good. I like to take a lot of naps, I don't give my parents a hard time at all when I go to bed, I am a good eater and I really like just chilling out on the couch and watching everything, mostly the TV.
8. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
My parents, my grandparents, aunts and uncles, and pretty much everyone who has met me and knows how sweet and smiley I am.
9. What song is stuck in your head?
The tunes on the kicky piano
10. What is your favorite color?
I like to wear blue but I like pink.
11. Do you smile a lot?
All. The. Time.
Josie Hiver Crocket
1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
One of my many pacifiers and perhaps the rings on my chicken toy.
2.Where was your profile picture taken?
In my room next to my dinosaur.
3.Name someone who made you laugh today.
Dad always makes me laugh. I looked at my sister yesterday and that made me laugh!
4.How late did you stay up last night and why?
A little after 8 pm. My aunt Becky was feeding me and I fell asleep mid-meal.
5. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
I really don't think I have a choice but I think we might be moving in the next few years for sure, because my room is way too small to share it with my sister.
6. When was the last time you cried really hard?
Last night, at 7:30, my sister was super upset about something and it made me cry and we both cried super hard for like, 20 minutes. I think we were tired and hungry.
7. How do you feel about your life right now?
Life is good. I think I might try rolling sometime this week and I bet I might start crawling in a few months.
8. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
My parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles and pretty much anyone who has met me and seen my gorgeous eyes.
9. What song is stuck in your head?
The tunes on the kicky piano.
10. What is your favorite color?
I love to wear pink, but I love the colors on my yellow and orange toys a lot.
11. Do you smile a lot?
In the mornings I love to smile! Otherwise you have to work hard for a smile from me! I don't just hand those out.
Week 18 is the beginning of a "wonder week" where the girls are learning new skills. At the end of this wonder week (20 weeks old), the girls will understand "events" better, i.e. that days are divided into play, sleep, bath, eat periods. The girls will be starting to try crawling and sitting. Unfortunately, the periods leading up to these new skills are usually rough and fussy. I would say that the fussiness has definitely begun! The girls seem clingy and needy and extra fussy when they are tired, hungry or need a diaper change.
My dad leaves tomorrow, he has been such a huge help with the girls! Josie seems to really like napping in his arms. James leaves for Singapore tomorrow until Tuesday the 20th, so I am seeing a rough week and weekend ahead of me. Becky will thankfully be staying with me through to Friday. It seems like this is the way things have gone - everyone is here then no one is here.
No comments:
Post a Comment