Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Cute Things

In preparation for James being gone this week for work, I busted out the "real" seats to the double stroller so I could more easily take the girls on walks. They've been fussy in the PM and usually James gets home and we double team the situation, but with him gone, I thought I'd pacify the girls by taking them on a nice long walk. I go up the hill outside my house, which is a little over 1 mile up, then back down. It works, and it is win/win/win: They like it and stay calm, they get to see outside since it has been too hot for them to go outside during the day, and I get a hell of a work out. 

Alexandra in her little hat - she sits facing me and gets
 all the sun in her eyes, so I threw this on her yesterday.
I think she appreciated it!
She also ended up putting the straps in her mouth.

About 10 minutes in yesterday, I noticed Josie's hat had covered her eyes, but she was sleeping anyway.
I put Josie facing away from me because she likes to look around. I also think the girls like to look at each other.

Alexandra staring me down - she does not want to look around,
she just wants to keep tabs on me and make sure I am still there.
PS Look at how long this thing is.
No walk tonight - I have errands to run after work, so our nanny Brittany will be staying a bit later, and then it will be bath time. Its way too hot out anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Roxanne, it's Samantha from grahamlovemultiplied.blogspot.com. I just today saw your comment on theBump about your blog and started reading. OMG your girls are freaking adorable. So awesome to connect with another mama of identical girls born around the same time as mine :)

    ReplyDelete