My 29 (HOLY HELL!!) week belly! (Technically, 29 weeks tomorrow)
![]() |
| 29 weeks from the front |
![]() |
| I couldn't decide on smiley or not, so I just posted both |
![]() |
| 29 weeks with giant belly...and just giant all over |
![]() |
| Taking advantage of our new full length mirror for the full effect |
I am teaching a class to my law firm next week, also on Ethics (not sure how I am remotely known as an authority on Ethics! hah!) which should be fun, as it usually involves a nice dinner. My only concern is the hour drive to and from our Riverside headquarters.
And tomorrow, I am joining my partner Mike to do a presentation on personal injury awards for one of our clients. I am looking forward to that, as I am friendly with quite a few of the ladies at this client's office and it will be great to show off the belly to them.
On top of all of that, I have HOA meetings constantly - one tonight, another the next week. Ugh! Had my place not been under construction, I would not have re-joined the board. But knowing what is going on from the inside does ease my mind that the scaffolding will be coming down....eventually?
I am happy to report that my sciatic pain has not returned! I am sleeping ok lately which is great. I am miserably uncomfortable, awkward, and I keep hitting my stomach with doors: I don't step back far enough to open them, especially in bathroom stalls! I can't lean over the sink to wash dishes, it makes my back hurt so bad. And things that fall on the floor live there now unless James is home. Last night I was so grateful he was home to help me take off my boots. I am holding steady at 40 lbs gained. Fine with me!
Baby A is making her (his?) presence known today with lots of stretches and kicks :) Very cute, A! Bam Bam has been suspiciously quiet, though last night during class decided to stretch and move around. Poor kids are going to come out permanently folded like little butterball turkeys. They are also on a united mission to turn my belly button (that is still an innie!) into an outtie as both take turns pushing that area out from the inside.
9 more weeks. NINE. And likely less than that. Crazy!




No comments:
Post a Comment