Here are some pictures from the
baby babies shower:
 |
| Helpers! Missy, mom and Jen! |
 |
| Gift table. |
 |
| Delicious and beautiful cupcakes! |
 |
| Favors: owl and elephant cookies! |
I also want to again thank Becky and Missy for throwing the beautiful party, and their helper elves Jen Kilburn and my mom, who flew all the way from Canada to be here. Jamey and Becky for picking up the food tab, and of course the babies, who were kind enough to pick up the bar tab. THANK YOU!!!!!
 |
| Fun games - guess the celebrity twins! |
 |
Measure the mom - Ky won this game with Missy L coming very close!!
Some of the guesses were hilarious, and I don't think anyone was short! |
 |
| Don't say the word TWINS and don't look at your phone! |
 |
| Game Center |
The shower was themed Owls and Elephants, two of the animals I've been using to decorate the babies' room. It was really cute with little owl and elephant cut outs everywhere and tons of gorgeous color! Funfetti cupcakes with nonpareils, mango, lime and strawberry margaritas and a spread of Mexican appetizers. Delicious!
 |
| Cocktails and mingling = good party! |
 |
| More cupcake shots! |
 |
| You are definitely at Roxanne's baby shower. |
 |
| My sister Stephanie and I. |
I hope to have more photos soon, but this is a good start, and making me wish I had brought one of those cupcakes to the office today! Eight and a half weeks to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment