So basically, they taste delicious as a soup!! They are about 15 inches long, and anywhere between 2.5 - 3 lbs each. We will find out exact size at our growth scan on Tuesday! They are now absorbing amazing amounts of calcium each day, as their little skeletons are hardening. From what I have read, this is about the time that these little guys will slow their growth down compared to regular single babies - they are just running out of room now. And I have definitely felt that the last few days - rather than getting kicked and poked, I am feeling pressure when they try to stretch or move.
Both of these little guys love to be up at night - I wonder if it is because they get more room when I am lying down - since it seems like they really move around a ton! During the day, they are fairly quiet - A moves a bit in the mornings (as I am typing this at 8:30 a.m.) and B will move around at about 2:00 p.m., but they are sitting so low that I imagine while I am sitting, they are just squished.
We are so excited to meet you guys in less than 9 weeks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment