We will be 30 weeks along tomorrow. I have a separate post coming with all of the dr appointments yesterday and the news from that, but I will say that we are "going the distance" to 39 weeks (we hope!) and it does not look like I will need to go on bed rest.
 |
| 30 weeks! |
Oddly, these last few weeks have felt better than the few that came before - without the sciatic nerve pain and with little tailbone pain I am doing much better. I am glad I made some changes to my routine to rest more, keep my feet up, and drink a ton of ice water so that that pain would go away. Sleeping is difficult, especially changing sides and being interrupted by bathroom breaks, but not awful. Heartburn is still bad but the prescription helps with that tremendously. Though when the dr said we could keep going, I didn't feel like I had lost hope, I feel like I can do this.
Holding steady at 40 lbs gained. I have family visiting this week and have eaten my weight in cupcakes leftover from the baby shower, so we shall see if that ticks up a bit, but nothing that I wouldn't expect during any normal "vacation" activity. Though realized today how we will have to be careful during the holidays!
 |
| Bare belly shot - yup there it is. |
I'm not saying this is a cake walk that I would do again in a heart beat, and I will be very happy to have my body back to myself. I am simply appreciating each good day as it comes. I am grateful for so many good days. Happy Hump Day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment