Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday Notes

1 - I love Sundays because I am already half way through another week, and it makes the time fly! 4 days to 29 weeks!

2 - Baby A (Pebbles) has been kicking ALL-DAY, how fun, this is not typical Pebbles behavior. Trying to compete for attention with Bam Bam I guess.

3 - Last year, because we thought our tree and ornaments were looking a little sad, we wanted to shop around for a pre-lit tree, and because of our lack of storage frustration, we threw out a lot of our Christmas gear, including our tree. Little did I know I would be 30 weeks pregnant with twins when I would have to shop for this stuff anew. I am not looking forward to a long shopping trip to home depot.

The last year of our little tree (X-Mas 2012)
4 - My sciatic pain has miraculously disappeared since Wednesday. It really is a miracle and I am just going to shut up and enjoy these wonderful days I've been having.

5 - This day, on which I had 100000 things to do, is slipping past way too quickly, despite the extra hour!!

6 - I can't wait till our kids are old enough to go trick or treating, but young enough to not realize I am eating all of their candy.

7 - I can't believe how much of my maternity clothing I have outgrown, with 9.5 weeks to go. I decided it was ok to order a few more cozy things (cotton leggings, plain white t-shirt and tank tops) to get me through the Holidays, since I will likely be wearing some of it for a few weeks after the babes are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment