Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Check in on Pebbles and BamBam

Lots happened on 11/12/13!

First, I forgot to mention in my last post how often I am hitting my stomach with doors - I am not stepping far back enough to open doors towards me - mostly bathroom doors and stalls. Ridiculous.

So we had two appointments, one with the OB (who I see every two weeks) and the other with the Perinatologist.

OB appointment:

All went well! Mom and Stephanie were in there with me, and got to see the babies on the ultrasound. They get to join me in sounding dumb on the video lol


You get to see some good kicks there - it really shakes my whole body when they do that. Otherwise, I was measuring at 34 weeks, same as last time, good blood pressure and good weight gain. Everything looks fantastic and its not looking like I will be on bed rest any time soon. He thinks that I will easily go the distance on this pregnancy and deliver in the later weeks.  Very happy to hear all of this.

Perinatologist appointment:

So off we went to see Dr. Incirpi. Everything there was amazing. Baby A is measuring 2lbs 9oz and baby B is measuring 2 lbs 10 oz. Dr. Incirpi was amazed at how close the two are measuring considering they are Di/Di twins. Baby A's heartbeat was 140 and B's was 150 - and B was confirmed to be living up to the name BamBam and moved around a ton.

Face to face

We did not get any good pictures of either Pebbles or BamBam. This one of their heads together is the only fun picture. There are two more, but frankly, they are so creepy, I am not even inclined to scan them! And no 3D images. Darn! We will just have to wait 9 weeks to see them!

Dr. Incirpi was so impressed by how everything looked that he set my next appointment for five weeks out - at 35 weeks. I had read that most twin moms are seeing the specialist every two weeks at this point, so this was surprising to hear, but comforting as well, knowing that all is going good.

No comments:

Post a Comment