Monday, November 18, 2013

Hello Monday

This weekend we went and got some maternity shots taken. There is a super cute picture of us, but it is of some bare bellies, so it is NOT going on the blog [Edit: I censored this one and posted it below, because its way cute]. Then there is this picture...which is FAR FROM my favorite picture of me ever...but the background (Santa Monica Pier at sunset) is gorgeous, so here you go.

A praying mantis eats the male after mating...
We got a ton done this weekend: got some shelves for the storage unit, found out that Ikea charges more for shipping than they do for furniture (maybe they are a shipping company?!!) which explains the cheap meatballs, which I ate a whole plate of by myself (my parasites were hungry). I ordered a dresser/changing table combo. Did some more baby stuff organizing and started putting things together for a hospital bag. We also spent some good time with friends and went for a very romantic dinner!

So in love!! Censored belly shot! Not mine though, that you have to see to believe.
I have a fun blog coming up on must have maternity clothing.

59 days to Jan 16, my new last day they will let me stay pregnant date! 59!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment