Both babies look good. A looks fine even though he/she does not move too much during the day. You will see in the video, their little hands are right under my belly button, and they have some strong hands! They like to push out around there with their hands while pushing their heads out on both sides. Its the most fun activity ever when you are stuck in small quarters in a uterus.
I am actually just shy of 32 weeks, but measuring 38. Rock. Star. Average twin pregnancy measures 8 weeks ahead, so 6 weeks is not bad. I would be concerned if the babies are small, but they are not. They are a nice average size and growing well.
Things we are looking forward to: I start weekly OB appointments now, so we are going to the dr again next Tuesday (almost 33 weeks). Starting at 34 weeks, we will have NSTs twice a week (Non-Stress Tests - they make sure the babies are in no stress. This involves me going to the hospital and being hooked up to monitors for about an hour to see how the nuggs are doing). At 35 weeks we get another growth scan with our specialist. AND, my OB thinks we will be delivering around 36 weeks. That is his best guess. I am holding out for 37 and getting into the new year. We can do this, little guys!!!
And with no further delay:
No comments:
Post a Comment