Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Deep Thoughts

Two of my favorite cards, so far, from the shower:


LOVE THIS!!!

These two little guys are just overly adorable!!!

LOVE LOVE!!!
 Mom, Stephanie and I went exploring downtown and had a wonderful lunch at The Farm, followed by dessert and coffee at Bottega Louie's. Mom got a sampler of little tarts, and I got, of course, a selection of Macarons.

Chocolate, Dulce de Leche, Lemon and Fruit

Pistachio for James, Grand Cru (?? - not yummy), Chocolate Orange, Salted Caramel and Vanilla

A Clamato add for Stephanie, who admitted she was obsessed with the stuff all summer
Que Siga La Fiesta, Stephanie!

Becky and I bought each other the same gift, thank fully she got hers in 9 lbs and under,
and mine were 0 - 3 mos. The one on the left was for Stephanie and the one on the far right for Becky.
Just ADORABLE!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment