Just a quick one today, hitting 32 weeks tomorrow:
 |
| 32 weeks! |
Its a very quiet casual day in our office, so dressed down and pony tailing it - seriously there will be 3 people at the office so there was really no need at all to dress up!!
 |
| Front shot! |
Kind of walking ok - once I get going. But going from sitting to standing causes some pain, but a few steps in we are doing ok.
 |
Mommy is ready!
|
I wish I had a crystal ball to know whether we will be drinking this on New Year's eve, or whether we will be drinking it a few days later? And I thought not knowing the genders was hard!!!
 |
| An adorable comparison my cousin put together - her with her twins at 30 weeks about 4 months ago, and me at 30 weeks 2 weeks ago! Our twins will be about 4 months apart! I love the caption "Twinning it" ha!! |
 |
And, random, an adorable couple I just saw on the street on my way to work - holding hands and out for a stroll! |
Have a safe and happy American Thanksgiving everyone!! Really looking forward to some stuffing and gravy, and some feet up on the couch time! Will update tomorrow on the nuggs at 32 weeks :) Can't wait to see what size of obscure vegetable they are... (hah!)
No comments:
Post a Comment